You’re in business to provide services and products to your customers and prospects. The reality is that your human resources management process plays a significant role in how your employees get the job done, and the challenges you can face if employment issues arise.
Execupay saves your company time and money…but more important, our team of certified experts in human resources and employment law ensures that you receive prompt, accurate help with critical employment issues. With a commitment to helping your organization succeed, we'll co-create solutions to deliver the most effective and affordable human resource management programs in support of your organization's mission and business plan.
Every organization whether it’s large or small requires skilled manpower to survive and succeed in a fast changing environment. In an effort to provide our clients the highest level of our services, we provide complete staffing solutions at high level of Satisfaction.
EXECUPAY WILL PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING HR FUNCTIONS:
- Setting up of all company policies and procedures.
- Implementing, coordinating, overviewing and maintaining all HR Generalist functions.
- Application of human resource management principles and processes during management and recruitment of staff for assigned properties
- Display of leadership during training and mentoring of HR assistant and payroll staff
- Recruitment and selection of staff including interviewing, reference checking and appointment process and creating of employment contracts
- Dealing with the unions, wage negotiations, staff issues, coordinating meetings ect.
- Assisting in resolving of labour issues, disciplinary hearings, assisting company in preparing for CCMA hearings and including management of termination of service process. (Representing company at ccma will be an extra rate per hour)
- Liaison with company legal representatives and providing legal advisory service to internal members of management.
- Facilitating disciplinary processes and procedures and making sure that continuous training is being done to keep managers up to date.
- Facilitating grievances.
- Staff performance appraisals
- Development, implementation and management