OUTSOURCING YOUR PAYROLL
Outsourcing your payroll, allows you to focus on your primary business objectives, saving you time and money. Here are a few advantages of outsourcing your payroll:
Resource and Time Saving:
Payroll administration is both time consuming and can be very complex, especially with the ever-changing legislative requirements. Outsourcing implements all the changes and keeps you updated, freeing up your time to focus on the actual business.
Reduced Compliance Risk: Penalties for non-compliance are a real concern for businesses today. Highly specialized skills and resources are readily available to keep you fully compliant with Labour and Tax laws, ensuring that your staff is paid on time and that the minimum requirements of the Basic Conditions of Employment are met.
An immediate saving will be the administrator salary, but in addition you will also save on indirect costs, such as renewal of software licenses, training and development costs, stationery and bank charges.
Specialist Services: One of the main reasons for outsourcing is to enlist the services of a specialist in a non-core activity on your operation.
OUTSOURCING YOUR PAYROLL
OUTSOURCING HUMAN RESOURCES
OUTSOURCING YOUR HR DEPARTMENT
Have you been wondering how to approach human resources? Outsourcing can give you access to skills, knowledge and support, and save you costs in the long run. Generally speaking, the top three reasons cited for outsourcing HR are access to skills and knowledge, gaining better quality support than the business is able to be offer in-house and the costs saved.
Outsourcing your HR allows you to concentrate on whatever your core business is which in turn will lead to greater productivity and the increased level of focus means better business decisions and strategies. Human resource outsourcing is a strategic move to improve the quality and flexibility of your workforce, while improving your organisation’s ability to accommodate change and stay ahead of market forces.
- By outsourcing a company’s HR functions, businesses are able to relieve their managers of the administrative burden that comes with managing payroll, benefits, leave and compensation.
- Companies that outsource their HR functions are able to reduce costs. This is because HR consultants are often able to perform a company’s HR functions at a lower cost than is possible internally.
- By outsourcing HR functions, companies can also drive productivity by enabling skilled department heads and managers to get on with their business functions.
- Outsourcing human resource management also gives a company access to the expertise of an entire HR firm. For many SMEs, outsourcing their HR is the only way to gain expertise around legal and compliance HR issues, as well as best practices that ensure employee happiness.
- Because HR firms specialise at managing HR functions, businesses that outsource their HR and payroll functions are able to benefit from superior HR systems that rely on the latest technologies and are managed by HR experts.
The need for HR & payroll management today is greater than ever. Research shows that due to the tremendous need to reskill employees and transform organisations, HR & Payroll solutions solve some of the most pressing dilemmas in business today.
Contact us for a free initial consultation.